"Fashion fades, style is eternal"

Friday 23 September 2016

Outfits Of The Week // September 23, 2016

Introducing the "OUTFIT OF THE WEEK" series of my blog, where I will be uploading 7 outfit ideas for each day of the week every FRIDAY starting now. I hope that you enjoy these outfits as much as I enjoy creating them.

All these outfits are created by me on my polyvore account. Feel free to follow me on their website for even more outfits.





MONDAY
Afternoon walk in the city, museum hopping, lunch at a fancy cafe


TUESDAY
Early morning bicycle ride, flea market wondering, window shopping in the city



WEDNESDAY

Coffee shop reading, exploring the suburbs, sushi for dinner


THRURSDAY
Flower picking, tinder date, house decor shopping

FRIDAY
Cosmopolitan cocktails in cozy city bar, midnight karaoke, Chinese food for breakfast


SATURDAY
Breakfast at a rooftop restaurant, shopping in the city, walk in the park


SUNDAY
Dinner for breakfast, grocery shopping, hungover chic

No comments:

Post a Comment